- The canopy is manufactured with a steel outer skin, and is lined with fire proof, acoustic material. Attenuators are placed on the hot air outlet and cooling air inlet and exhaust silencers of the residential type are mounted either on top of, or inside the enclosure, exhausting to atmosphere.
- 75db / 3m
- Robust/Highly Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Excellent Access for operation and Maintenance
- Two doors on the side or one door based on the size of canopy, convenient to install, watch, operation or maintenance or other appropriate place set watching window to watch the panel of controller
- Lube oil and cooling water drains piped to exterior of the enclosure
- Simply, convenient operation, not need building generator room, using at the open air
- Setting silencer, on reaching destination, generator can work at any moment.
- Lifting points on base frame
- Lower noise and lower exhaust
Canopies can also be put on trailers for easy displacement. The mobile model of the silencer is suitable for worksites and road-show events.